I wandered around Scottsdale today and learnt a few things about Americans:
1) They drive on the wrong side of the road.
2) They have weird looking electrical wall sockets into which none of my charging cables fit.
3) Their electrical switches work opposite. Down is off and up is on.
4) They don’t use concrete and stone/bricks to build small structures like houses. I find this particularly odd since this is supposed to be developed nation having something known as a “hurricane season”. Back in India, even the free one-room houses built by the government for the Tsunami victims have solid walls, a concrete roof and will last a hundred years.
5) They make far better Margaritas and Bloody Marys than Indians.